Specialty Insurance can be purchased for items that are special or unique. Specialty Insurance policies are important for items that are not typically covered under other insurance policies.
Consider the items you own that are not covered by other insurance policies. For example, what vehicles do you drive that aren’t included on your auto insurance policy? What additional coverage is required to protect your home in the event of a flood? Specialty Insurance policies complement your existing auto, home and umbrella policies. Types of Specialty Insurance offered at ISB Insurance include:
- ATV – Enjoy the ride with coverage for your all-terrain vehicle. This Specialty Insurance coverage will protect you whether you ride for fun or function.
- Flood – Find coverage for your home or car – and yes, there is a difference!
- Golf Cart – Stay on top of your game with protection for your golf cart.
- Motorcycle – In case of a storm, accident or other natural disaster, make sure your bike will still be ready to ride with motorcycle insurance.
- Pet – Pet insurance is a great way to protect your pet when it needs you most.
- RV / Camper / Motorhome – Recreational vehicles give you the freedom to adventure anywhere. Whether you travel cross-country or simply use your RV for weekend camping, stay on the road with RV insurance.
- Snowmobile – Keep yourself and your snowmobile protected against collision, theft and vandalism.
- Watercraft – From sailboat to pontoon or even a jet ski, stay afloat with watercraft insurance coverage.
Need a Personal Loan?
At Iowa State Bank, you get local service that guides you through the loan process and stays with you after you sign your paperwork. You won’t find a more responsive and customer-focused lending team in northwest Iowa.